Ready to Manchester offers specific guidance for every type of person, depending on their training, experience, character traits, abilities and objectives. Job hunting is always a difficult task and it will greatly depend on the effort that you are willing to put in. We will not give you a job but rather the tools to prepare yourself for finding one.
Job hunting guidance service
With the job hunting service which is included in the long term packages (10 or more weeks), we offer you:
Before your arrival:
· Information about the documents that you will need, as well as the way in which to get them depending on each person, such as translations of qualifications, European counterparts, reference letters, criminal records certificates, documents with the official apostille stamp, etc.
· Ready to Manchester offers a legal translation service from Spanish to English and significant experience in these type of procedures. The translation of documents is not included in our services, for which reason you will receive a quotation for them to be done.
On your arrival:
· 4 hours of preparation with our native English teacher. The classes will explore in depth how to write your CV and cover letter, how to approach the interviews and frequently asked questions, in addition to providing you with ample and topic-specific vocabulary for the most solicited jobs.
· CV correction in English by our associated native English teacher
· Information for each individual person about the areas and types of work, temporary employment and recruitment agencies, web pages related to your job hunt and how to get people to take an interest in your CV.
· Information and customized assistance in getting your National Insurance Number (NIN) and preparation for the interview that you will have at the Jobcentre (government-funded employment office), which has the objective of obtaining said social security number, allowing you to work in the UK.
· Opening a bank account booking a personal appointment for you.
· Registration with an NHS (National Health Service) doctor.
· Information and customized assistance in getting a CRB check (English certificate of criminal records)
In no case does Ready to Manchester guarantee you a job, but we are proud to be able to say that all those who have followed our advice and have demonstrated enough willingness and energy have managed to, landing a job in the sector of their choice as a result of learning the language quickly whilst reinforcing it with training and experience gained in their home country.
If you want more information, please contact us and we will find a solution which best matches your preferences.